Please download these patient forms and bring them to your appointment:
Here’s what you should know and be prepared to do:
First things first
When you first arrive and meet our staff, you’ll fill out registration forms. This helps our team get to know you better. It’s always a good idea to arrive 15 minutes early
1. You will probably need dental x-rays … unless you have had them recently and have brought them with you or asked your previous dentist to send them. . Modern dental x-ray equipment emits virtually no radiation, so you have no reason to be concerned about that, and most of the newer equipment isn’t as uncomfortable because the material you hold in your mouth is smaller and smoother.
2. You should be prepared to tell your dentist or dental hygienist what previous treatment you have had. Although much will be evident when s/he looks in your mouth and at your x-rays, it is a good idea to share some details about what’s been done already.
3. Be ready to talk about any current dental problems you may be having. Many adults wait till something is bothering them to schedule an appointment, and any treatment plan should start with everything that is bothering you.
4. If you have any health issues or are currently taking medication for a condition like diabetes, heart disease or hypertension, be sure to let your dentist or dental hygienist know about it. Many tooth and gum problems are related to medical issues and their treatment. Your new dentist will also examine your teeth and gums, looking for cavities or other problems.
5. Often, your first visit will include teeth cleaning, though if it’s been a while since you last had your teeth cleaned, you may need to be scheduled for a longer visit at a later time.
6. Before you leave you will be given a detailed treatment plan, if one is needed, including number of appointments and cost to you of each appointment.
We look forward to meeting you and making you smile!
Assurant Dental Employee Benefits,
Most insurance accepted,
American Express, Cash, Check,
Discover, Mastercard, Visa